This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
The Normcore Spring-Loaded Tamper (V4) uses two springs and a levelling plate to create a level tamp. The tamper includes three interchangeable pre-calibrated springs that the user can use to set their preferred total pressure. After some experimentation, a barista can decide on which spring works best for their routine and the coffee they're brewing as a part of their recipe, and then consistently achieve the desired tamp pressure.
The benefits of this cannot be overstated. It's one less thing you need to worry about in your routine, without requiring you to sacrifice the quality of your coffee. Furthermore, exerting the highest possible pressure while tamping is rarely necessary, and baristas who frequently tamp at very high pressures can even begin to suffer from wrist injuries. This tamper allows one to tamp with exactly as much pressure as is necessary, and remain confident in the resulting quality of the shot.
The Normcore Spring-Loaded Tamper V4 is a high-quality, beautifully designed and innovative product for the forward-thinking home barista or a commercial operation looking to cultivate a consistent and sustainable technique across its team.
Normcore Spring-Loaded Tamper V4 features
- Unique spring mechanism and levelling plate ensure a level tamp
- Interchangeable springs allow baristas to control the amount of pressure they desire to exert and keep it consistent
- Consistent depth
- Ideal for home baristas and high-volume commercial operations alike
Normcore Spring-Loaded Tamper V4 specifications
- Materials: Stainless steel (tamping base), aluminium alloy (baffle), brass (core)
- Three springs precalibrated for 30lb, 25lb and 15lb of pressure included
- Diameter: 58.5mm
- Height: 90mm
- Weight: 800g