We are not able to legally dispatch any items other than coffee beans during lockdown, so orders containing this item will only be dispatched once lockdown ends.
The lead time for this item may vary depending on local stock availability. We'd encourage you to contact us to confirm timelines before you order. We would also be happy to put together a complete quote for you.
The Slayer Espresso is the flagship commercial machine of Slayer, the unconventional and innovative American manufacturer of some of the coolest espresso machines in the world. With the Slayer Espresso, they put unrivalled control in the hands of the barista from flow rate profiling to granular temperature adjustment. This single group version of the Slayer Espresso gives access to all that same functionality in a package small enough for home, but powerful enough for a small coffee business.
Like its bigger brothers, the single group Slayer Espresso includes the groundbreaking 3-position paddle actuator, allowing total control of flow rate for flavour profiling. This allows a barista to dial in a shot in a way that no standard volumetric machine will allow, and then save and replicate that profile going forward.
The second big innovation in the Slayer Espresso machine is the needle valve pre-infusion. This allows saturation of the puck at very low pressure, providing a long pre-wetting phase that optimises extraction. Like everything else on the Slayer, this pre-wetting phase is fully programmable and in control of the barista.
Wtih all these best in class features and technology innovations in a relatively small package, you can now put a Slayer Espresso machine on a small bar, in a restaurant, in a mobile coffee station or even on a kitchen counter. Buy the ultimate compact espresso machine.
Slayer Espresso Single Group Espresso Machine key features
- Flavour profiling - manual operation of 3-position paddle actuator allows total control
- Pre-heat coil
- Pre-brew timers - automatic pre-brew wetting stage
- Shot mirror - improves visibility during extraction
- Patented needle valve - grind fine with restricted flow rate during pre-brew phase
- Custom options - personalise with distinct body colours, materials, and wood (longer lead time)
- Independent brew tanks
- PID temperature control, adjustable in 0.1° increments
- Electronic V3 grouphead rated to 1 million cycles
- Commercial portafilter with 58-millimeter, 18-gram basket ( Naked )
- Teflon-coated precision shower screens
- Wood handles and actuators
- Hot water tap with mixing valve
- Digital menu screen
- Non-slip feet
- Internal gear pump
- Direct plumb only
- Hand made in USA
Slayer Espresso specifications
|1 Group||2 Group||3 Group|
|Width||47 cm||77.5 cm||103 cm|
|Length||58 cm||67.5 cm||67.5 cm|
|Height||33 cm||43.5 cm||43 cm|
|Weight||50 kg||100 kg||139 kg|
|Brew tanks||1,1 L, 600 W||1.7 L, 600 W||
1.7 L, 600 W
|Pre-heat tank||N/A (Pre-heat coil 60ml)||3.3 L, 1,000 W||5.4 L, 1,000 W|
|Steam tank||3.3 L, 1,300 W||7.4 L, 3,500W||12 L, 4,500 W|
|Single phase power||
220 V AC 50/60 Hz, 9 Amps
|220 V AC 50/60 Hz, 26 Amps||
220 V AC 50/60 Hz, 35 Amps
|Three phase power||N/A||
380 V AC 50/60 Hz, 17 Amps
380 V AC 50/60 Hz, 22 Amps