This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
It may sound like hyperbole, but it really is true. The AeroPress® Coffee Maker changed the specialty coffee world. Not only did it introduce a whole new brew method (rather than variations on previous designs), it put a simple and affordable tool in the hands of coffee lovers all over the planet that allowed them to brew an uncompromisingly good cup of coffee.
In the last decade, the AeroPress Coffee Maker has become one of the most ubiquitous and loved manual brew methods, even giving rise to its own dedicated international coffee-making competition. In that time, little has changed from the original design, only the type of plastic used.
But now things have changed! The makers of the AeroPress have created a new version, keeping all the best features of the original and adding the perfect package and accessories for one of the AeroPress's fortés: travel.
About the AeroPress Go Travel Coffee Maker
We're happy to say that the AeroPress Go is almost identical to the original in terms of its main body. It is simply a little bit shorter, allowing for brews of ~200ml rather than ~250ml like its predecessor. That is still more than ample for one, and this slight reduction in stature also allows it to perfectly fit with the well thought-out new accessories that come with the AeroPress Go.
In the package you get a plastic cup, ready to press your coffee into, which also doubles as a storage container, with a handy silicone lid. You can even fit everything else you need in the AeroPress Go cup including the folding stirring paddle, shorter (but same capacity) scoop, and a few filters in the practical filter travel case.
Because the filter cap and shape of the AeroPress Go are exactly the same as the original, it still uses the same filters (of which 350 come in the box), and is compatible with many of the accessories already in the market. If you need to make coffee while travelling, hiking, camping, flying or anywhere else for that matter, there is now no better portable coffee maker out there.
AeroPress Go Travel Coffee Press features
- Incredibly easy to use
- Very easy to clean
- Highly versatile - can make short espresso-style shots and long filter-style brews
- Ideal for making a single cup of coffee straight into the cup
- Can make up to 3 shots at the same time (which can be diluted to make americanos)
- Durable & portable - made of almost impossible to break plastic
- Highly portable - comes with travel case and accessories
- BPA & phthalate free
- Entirely manually operated - ideal for camping or travelling as no power required
- Made in U.S.A
Included in the AeroPress Go box
- An AeroPress Go Travel Coffee Press (plunger with seal, chamber and filter cap)
- A 14g scoop
- A folding stirring paddle
- 350 microfilters
- A filter carrier which can hold up to 20 filters
- A travel mug with lid which doubles as the storage container
AeroPress Go specifications
- Weight: 326g including travel container and all parts
- Dimensions (in travel container): 14cm x 10cm x 10cm
- Dimensions (coffee maker only): 12cm x 9cm x 9cm
- Max brewing capacity: 237ml
- Mug capacity: 444ml
AeroPress is a registered trademark of AeroPress, Inc