This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
Legend Housewares is a proudly South African business established to provide South Africa with quality yet affordable kitchenware. They have created three local brands across a number of product categories. We are particularly fond of their legendary offering in a classic product category.
Whether you call it a French press, a cafetiere, or a coffee plunger, we think this traditional brew method is very underrated. That may be because the market has been flooded with cheap examples which give plungers quite a bad name. The reality is that the quality of your plunger matters, and when it comes to quality, it's hard to beat the Legend Cafetiere.
Optimal extraction has a lot to do with heat retention, so the Legend Cafetiere features stainless steel double walls. All the parts are of extremely high quality, ensuring that your coffee tastes good and that your coffee maker lasts a long time. That's why Legend offers a 2-year warranty on its cafetieres, instead of the typical 1-year warranty you find on most products.
Even better, the Legend Cafetiere is dishwasher safe, so you can make delicious coffee and have an easy job cleaning up afterwards!
Legend Cafetiere features & specifications
- Double-walled stainless steel body
- Easy pour spout
- Easy press plunger
- Dishwasher safe
4 Cup (550ml)
- Dimensions: 20.5cm (H) x 10.1cm (D) x 14.1cm (W)
- Packaged dimensions: 20.6cm (H) x 9.1cm (D) x 13.1cm (W)
- Weight: 809g
- Packaged weight: 0.9kg
8 Cup (1.18L)
- Dimensions: 25cm (H) x 10.6cm (D) x 18.3cm (W)
- Packaged dimensions: 25.1cm (H) x 10.2cm (D) x 14.2cm (W)
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Packaged weight: 1.4kg
Caring for your Legend coffee plunger
- You may put it on the stove but only on a very low heat to keep coffee warm
- Please do not leave it unattended on the stove
- Please note it is not induction compatible
- If using it on a gas stove, don't allow the flames to travel up the sides if you want to avoid discolouration
- Please avoid using harsh abrasive chemicals to clean it
- Feel free to put it in the dishwasher!