This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
It can be argued that a grinder is the most important part of any brewers set up, and Timemore's range of high-end grinders has taken the world of specialty coffee by storm. They have swiftly become known as an award-winning brand that competes on the world stage and challenges some of the top manual grinders available.
The Timemore Chestnut C2 offers a premium manual coffee grinder experience at an affordable price point. Precision engineered and machine cut from aluminium alloy, the Chestnut C2 does not cut any corners. With its industrial-inspired design elements, It delivers excellent grind quality in style.
The Chestnut C2 uses hardened steel conical burrs, machine cut for sharpness, and a dual bearing system that holds the inner and outer burrs stable in order to deliver better grind consistency. The C2 provides a high-quality grind with minimal particle distribution for all brew methods from espresso to French press.
With its sleek, modern design and attention to detail in every aspect, the Timemore Chestnut C2 will take your brews to the next level in style.
What's the difference between the C1 and C2
Timemore recently made some minor upgrades to the C1 coffee grinder to improve the experience and give the grinder an even better feel. One of the challenges around the plastic grinding chamber is that it produced a lot of static, causing ground coffee and chaff to stick inside the grinder. Timemore has upgraded the chamber to be fully aluminium. Not only does aluminium have a higher quality feel to it, but it eliminates the issue with static and as an added bonus, it has increased the capacity of the grinder by about 5g.
With this upgrade, Timemore also added a new colour to the range. It is now available in all black and all white.
Please note that we only have the C2 grinder available now. The C1 is out of stock.
Timemore Chestnut C2 Manual Grinder features
- Detachable handle and portable design
- Dual bearing grinding system for efficient and consistent grinding
- Provides a highly consistent grind
- Adjustable grind setting - suitable for any coffee preparation method
- Ergonomically designed for easy grinding
- Includes carry bag, instruction manual, cleaning brush and display case
- Aluminium grinding chamber
- Available in Black and White
- Metal adjustment dial (newer edition)
Timemore Chestnut C2 Manual Grinder specifications
- Materials: Brushed aluminium alloy
- 38mm conical burrs made from hardened steel
- Weight: 435g
- Dimensions: 5.2cm x 14.8cm
- Grinds up to 25-30g of coffee at once