This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
The Hario Skerton has been one of the driving forces behind the resurgence in manual coffee grinders. A new take on the classic hand-cranked grinders our parents and grand-parents used, this little piece of equipment is a wonderful tool in brewing delicious coffee while also getting more in touch with the coffee making process.
The Skerton Coffee Grinder houses a conical ceramic burr. This helps to ensure a consistent grind which is very important when brewing coffee. It has an adjustable setting which means you can grind for most manual brew methods.
Made by Hario, a Japanese manufacturer known for the quality of its coffee brewing equipment and accessories, the construction is very durable and reasonably portable. A non-slip base helps to hold the grinder in place while grinding and a removable jar with a separate lid gives an easy way to transport some ground coffee.
Whether it's a first, a portable or a secondary grinder, the Hario Skerton is a fantastic choice!
Hario Skerton Plus edition
The version of the Hario Skerton coffee grinder that we currently sell is the newer 'Plus' edition. Although very similar to the original, it features some upgrades including a burr stabilisation plate that allows for an even more consistent grind.
Hario Skerton Plus features
- Provides a consistent grind
- Burr stabilisation plate
- Adjustable grind setting - suitable for many coffee preparation methods
- Hopper lid to prevent beans coming out during grinding
- Lid for receptacle to transport ground coffee
- Easy to clean
- Can grind up to 100g of coffee in one go
Hario Skerton Plus specifications
- Ceramic conical grinding burr
- Stainless steel grinding architecture
- Glass grinding receptacle with slip-resistant pad at the bottom
- Dimensions: W172 × D93 × H231mm
- Handle, Fixing screw, Stopper, Grind adjustment nut: Stainless steel
- Hopper lid, Non-slip cover: Silicone rubber
- Lid, Grip, Main body (Hopper): Polypropylene
- Glass bowl: Heatproof glass
If you're looking for an even more portable Hario grinder, be sure to check out the Mini-Slim Mill