This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
The Hario V60 Buono Drip Kettle has become an ubiquitous brewing accessory in speciality coffee, both in homes and cafés. It's the perfect way to control your water flow for pour-overs, as well as a handy way to cool and pour hot water for pretty much any manual brew method.
Up until recently, if you wanted to measure your water temperature in a Hario Buono Kettle, you had to lift the lid and insert a separate thermometer. Thanks to this new accessory from Hario that's no longer the case. The V60 Drip Thermometer comes with a replacement lid that allows you to fit a digital thermometer directly to your existing stainless steel Buono kettle (of either size) and track the temperature throughout your brew. It's even designed so that the end of the probe is right by the area where the spout attaches, ensuring you're getting the most accurate possible reading of your pouring water temperature.
For serious manual brewers and home baristas, particularly those who like pour-overs, this is an amazing accessory to help you take control of one of the very important brewing variables.
Hario V60 Drip Thermometer Features & Specifications
- Fits directly into stainless steel Hario V60 Buono Drip Kettles
- Comes with replacement kettle lid with pass-through
- Temperature probe angled to maintain contact with water throughout pour
- 4 digit LCD digital display
- Drip proof (only probe is submersible)
- Uses LR44 battery (included)
- 45 min automatic shut off
- Temperature range: 0°C - 110°C
- Accuracy: ±1°C (at 100°C and below)
Note: you need to purchase the Hario Buono Drip Kettle separately