This product typically takes 3-4 working days to dispatch
The Mythos Exel is one of the newer additions to our fully automatic bean-to-cup range here at CCB. We have personally had one of these machines in our office for a number of days and we really enjoyed the coffee it produced. The Exel is a good looking, easy to use and relatively quick machine.
We're big believers in brewing coffee by hand, but in an office context, when you might be brewing dozens of cups a day without a trained barista, convenience is important, as is self-service. The Mythos 'bean to cup' fully automatic coffee machine is perfect for that kind of environment. It can brew an espresso, americano, cappuccino or latte at the touch of a button, with programmable settings to suit your particular tastes.
The Mythos Exel bean to cup has a built in, adjustable coffee grinder, as well as an automatic milk frother, which draws milk from a separate container using a small pipe. It also cleans itself at the touch of a button. Suitable for up to 100 cups per day, this is a great solution for most small to medium offices.
Mythos Exel Feature Summary
- Touch screen and text display
- 6 programmable beverage types
- Hot water bypass for Americanos
- Adjustable grind settings
- Adjustable temperature settings
- Fixed water tank
- 1 touch coffee beverages
- Automatic milk frother with auto clean
- Integrated cleaning system
- Ground coffee chute (ideal for decaf)
- Cup warmer
- 1 year warranty on all parts
The Mythos Exel comes with everything that you need to make delicious coffee. However, we recommend these accessories for optimal results and the longevity of your machine.
- A small dedicated milk fridge to keep ample milk available at the perfect temperature (can be added using the drop down menu)
- Urnex Cafiza Cleaning Tablets (Recommended use: ~100 cups / daily)
- Urnex Rinza Milk Cleaner (Recommended use: daily)
- Urnex Dezcal (Recommended use: as required)
Mthos Exel Specifications
- Recommended for ~100 cups per day
- 1kg bean hopper
- 6L water tank
- Dimensions: 56.5cm x 48cm x 39cm (H x D x W)
- Weight: 18kg
- Packaged weight: 22kg